Sunday, January 28, 2007

The First Real Snow of the Year

Compared with growing up in Vermont and New York, there has been a dearth of snow here in Indy, but this was what we arrived home to after our trip to Toledo. It prompted me to have to go knocking on neighbors' doors to borrow a snow shovel. Thankfully in the process, we got invited over to watch the Colts vs. Patriots AFC Championship game for that evening which was a lot of fun! Unfortunately I'll be working in the Emergency Department the night of the Super Bowl, but the town is buzzing with excitement with the chance of the first championship for the Colts since they moved here from Baltimore in 1984.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO COLTS!!! We'll be rooting with you guys all the way!

Stephen and Andrew

Anonymous said...

Hey Halls! Congrats on your news! We're excited for you guys! Thanks for sending the link for your blog--we enjoyed reading through your blog and looking at the pics! We also have a blog, but no exciting baby news like yours! Feel free to hop over an check it out! Glad things are going well for you!

maren said...

Oops...I don't think the link takes you to an outside blog...
here it is. www.xanga.com/howdytoya. SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Geneva and Jason, Congratulations!
I really enjoyed hearing all the unique and special ways that you announced your good news. Maybe Corbin will have a little penpal.
I have to tell you that when I read your verses from Psalm 8, I was quite surprised. Psalm 8 is my Psalm for Corbin and I make a point of reciting it to him most times I'm with him. He knows.too, because I always get such a positive response out of him.
I hope to get to see your little baby after he(or she) is born. I'll keep an eye on your blog site and check out mine at busmom42.
I thank God that He brought you into my life! In Jesus' love,Marlene

Unknown said...

Some of us are still a little bitter about the Patriots losing... :(

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to your blog! We'll enjoy keeping up with you guys!

The Fritch Family said...

Hey! Did Geneva have days off for snow lately? Cory has had the last 3 Tuesdays off plus a couple others. He is loving it!!! Hopefully, we'll get to see you guys soon!

Jason and Geneva said...

Wasn't the storm great?! Yeah, I had Tuesday and Wednesday off and already had Winter Break in the schedule for Thursday and Friday, so I just had to work Monday! It was an awesome vacation!!!

The Fritch Family said...

What?! No new update?! It's been almost a month! Seriously guys! I'd like to see Geneva and her prego self! Soooo... yeah, we'd like an update :)

chief said...

this is a first - if it works

first blog post

what's up with you guys - it's been a month - will we see something before the baby is born

Go Buckeyes - saw orangemen play last night

Having breakfast with Scott, Coach Dungy, coach tressel and 500 of their closest friends in columbus in the morning

Love you guys - praying for you