Friday, February 23, 2007

Who Does the Baby Look Like?


We got to have the ultrasound of our baby!!!! It was so amazing. He/She had such personality already. The ultrasound tech spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions. She'd tap lightly on my stomach sometimes and the baby would squirm around and cover its head. My students thought the baby had my nose--hard to tell. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby. Any guesses or name suggestions?

7 comments:

The Fritch Family said...

My feeling is that the baby is whatever gender that Geneva thinks it is. Women's intuition is typically correct. :) So the questions is... what do you think it is, Geneva?

Anonymous said...

my guess is definitely girl! We need another girl in the family. i still need to think of names... i am a little burnt out with name selection!

Anonymous said...

oppps, that last comment was from Rachel:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...we think it's a boy. And as for names, maybe combine both of your names for something unique like Jaseva for a girl or Genson for a boy. Okay, we're just kidding. :)

Anonymous said...

He/she will probably look like "both" of you (I think both of you have some similar facial bone structures) except cuter. Babies are always cuter.

I agree with Rachel B., our family needs more girls to balance things out (I know, contributing 3 boys and 1 girl to the mix was not very balanced - but their all good ones).

Oh, by the way, this one's a boy. Perhaps taking the first and middle names of each of your grandfathers (total of 8 names) and trying various combinations would be a good start?
John Arthur (named from my 2 grandfathers)

p.s. Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

I"m so happy for you guys!

I think it will be a girl...that's my feeling anyway...and I don't know what you should name her...:)

Anonymous said...

Geneva & Jason,
My guess is a girl; the baby looks ohh-sooo cute already! I know God has hand-picked and created just the perfect baby for both of you.
Eva said they had a great time with you this past weekend. I'm so glad you were able to get together. Remember if you need an ohio grandma, I'm available and have had lots of (wonderful) experience.I can't seem to get enough of Corbin!
Love and prayers,
Marlene