
Eric, Erin, and Cole Mitchell came to visit us for a few days. Cole is so grown up. I think he's very handsome. He calls me "Baby Lo-Len" and tells people he "loves Baby Lo-Len".

We went to Mom and Dad's homecoming at Cedarville. We got to meet a lot of their friends.

Oops, I got so excited during the parade that I pooped right up the back of my diaper. I've never been changed this way before!!!! Mommy's got to see her good friends Kim and Brett and their kids also.

It was 90 degrees out that day, so Mommy kindly brought me over to the Walkers where I ate and rested while they caught up.

We stayed at Cousin Andrew's house and Aunt Rachel held me while Mom and Dad packed to leave.
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Cole is! He is so cute too! It looks like you have been very busy Lauren! It's fun meeting new people, isn't it!
Post a Comment