Daddy presented at an international Ophthomology conference down in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The program paid for his trip, so Mommy and I came along. He had to prepare for it and present Tuesday (when we got there) and Wednesday, but then we had Thursday through Saturday to just enjoy time together in Florida!
2 comments:
These are all so cute! I especially like the ones in the pool because I am anxious for weather like that! Lauren is getting so big! I can't believe we haven't even met her yet! We'll have to fix that soon! Her 8 month pics are really cute too. I like the flower with her.
Love you guys!
Cory, Eva, and Corbin
i have been waiting for a update!!! Very cute pics. Love the monthly ones and the ones at the pool. She looks like she liked the pool and wasn't too scared! Cute jacket for the dedication:) See you next week maybe???
rachel
Post a Comment