Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation in New York


Grandma GiGi got to hold her great-granddaughter



Saratoga Springs

Jason's Grandparents made a 3-hour trip up to visit with us for the day and meet their great-granddaughter.

Grampa and Grammie Roberts drove down to see us.

Pop let me have a little icecream. I think I'm a fan.

Uncle Bob and Grampa Hall got me laughing.


GiGi got me a little gift :-)

I got to steer the boat :-)

This was such a cute life jacket--it was hard to turn my head in it, but it kept me safe.


Uncle Micah stopped by for a visit.

We went walking in the park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all the new photos! too cute

The Fritch Family said...

Thanks for posting! I was very excited when I saw the new pictures! Lauren is just adorable! I love the picture of her getting ice cream - her grandparents mouths are open even wider than hers! Oh and the picture of the 3 of you on the boat is a great one!

Mrs. Becca said...

Happy Birthday Little Lauren!!:) I can't wait to see you again:) Hope all is well with you and your parents! Love, Cousin Rebecca