I got this idea from my friend Pam's blog and decided to do it with our family too. We thought would be fun to ask Lauren some questions each year on her birthday (and sibling(s) on each of their birthdays), to see how the answers change. We didn't prompt her with any answers, we just asked the question and waited (or asked again) until she answered. Here's her answers as a two-year-old!
What's your favorite store? "Store? Store, store, store..."
What's your favorite thing to do for fun? "Blow some bubbles"
Where is your favorite place to go? "Blow some bubbles"
What is your favorite food? "Eat colors" (she wanted to draw during this question)
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Blow some bubbles" (I think someone is into bubbles!)
Where do you want to live? "Party"
What do you like to do with Mommy? "A party"
What do you like to do with Daddy? "Daddy"
What do you like to do with Carter? "Put the hat on him" (She had fun putting a birthday hat on him earlier that day)
If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? "Monkey taking a nap"
If Mommy could be an animal, what would she be? "Monkey"
If Daddy could be an animal, what would he be? "Monkey"
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? "Daddy"
How old is Mommy? "2 Mommy"
How old is Daddy? "Daddy!!!!! 2"
What do you know about Jesus? "He's King" (What a cool answer!!!! I was happily surprised when she said this. I realized a bit later, we listen to a lot of praise songs while we drive, and one of the chorus' for "Amazing Love", says "You are my King, Jesus You are my King".)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you did this! Fun!!
That's awesome! I have been trying to think of some questions to ask Corbin because one of my friends did this as a kid too (she loves looking back over her answers). I will have to borrow some of these questions. Your kids are too cute by the way!
Post a Comment