The kids love little nooks and corners. They are enjoying reading underneath the built-in bookshelf.
Some creative company made a fun "Potty Power" video. Lately, to motivate Lauren for potty training, the kids have watched it. They snuggle together on the futon and are mesmorized.
The kids LOVE to stand on the "outer steps".
Grampa Hall gave Lauren some containers to make homemade freezer pops...here they are enjoying a lemonade one.
Thought this would be a good place to store the spices-guess not :-) Kids had fun with these for weeks (I've since moved them to a cupboard up higher-there is not tons of cupboard space, but this wasn't going to work :-))
I got really industrious a few days ago (or desperate for something to do :-)) so the kids and I made our own playdough--turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself.
I couldn't resist this shot. (We were shut in the apartment to buckle down on the potty training, thus the "comfy outfits")
The results-can't you hear how quiet it is?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment