Monday, July 23, 2007

No Baby Yet!





It seems Baby Hall is enjoying the Lord's nursery in me, more than wanting to see the nursery here! (I don't blame him/her.) We got our nursery furniture last week and got it assembled and set up. It is a gift from Mom Cordell and we found it on Craigslist for a great deal (again :-)). Now we're just waiting for the baby. The Nursery/Guest Room is now a bit crowded, but it looks like the guest bed and the new furniture will fit! Don't worry. If you come to visit, we'll have the baby sleep in our room :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jason & Geneva,
What a wonderful room for the new baby. I'm sure visitors wouldn't mind bunking in with the new one (really...). The additional pictures of the family get together look wonderful. It's nice belonging to such a nice family. Well, I'll keep looking for the arrival pictures. Nice job on the blog!
Love,
John & Rachel & the kids