Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Reunions in Dayton and Indy





We had such a wonderful past week/weekend. Jason and I made a spontaneous trip to Dayton, OH. There I got to spend some time with Kelsey (from college). She and her husband live in China now and I got to meet her two children too!! It was such a nice time. Then Jason and I spent the afternoon and evening with Julia, Rachel, Stephen, and Andrew-relaxing and preparing for Jesse and Kerry's visit the next day (My brother and sister-in-law from N.H.). Then Sunday, Jesse, Kerry, the boys, and Alyssa came. We hadn't seen them in 13 months!!! We had a blast hanging out and then got the treat of having everyone come out to our place Tuesday evening through Thursday morning! It was so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat set of photos. Julia looks too comfortable with the kids - could be long-distance-baby-sitter support.
Love,
John & Rachel & the kids

Anonymous said...

Hey! The nursery looks great! It sounds like you all are enjoying your summer.
love, pam