Monday, July 9, 2007


We went to an Indianapolis Indians baseball game with some friends from another church. We picnic-ed and sat out on the lawn in the outfield for the game and fireworks afterwards. It was really fun! We had to stand and stretch a few times though :-)

The end of week 38!

Me in the back yard after a 3.3 mile run at 39 weeks (can you see the "39" I'm "spelling" with my fingers? :-)).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geneva, you look great! Enjoyed all of the updates!
pam

Anonymous said...

Geneva & Jason,
It was great catching up with what's happening in your life together. I can't wait to hear about the birth and to see pictures of "baby Hall". You are sure to enjoy the opportunity of teaching your little one - the teacher-student ratio is much better than what you're used to.
I've been enjoying Corbin immensely. Sometimes Eva & Corbin have to " steal" him away from us we get so attached to him.
May God continue to be with you.
Love, Marlene

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I called Cory Corbin. See who's on my mind and in my heart.

Anonymous said...

Geneva, you're amazing--running at 39 weeks! You look great. Can't wait to see pictures of this new little one!