
Hey Mom, I saw what's in Dad's stocking.

Oh, I love my new lampshade!

Hmmmmm....this new teddy bear tastes so good!

Christmas was from dawn until after dusk at our place, as I'd make it through one event or another (opening a few gifts, stockings, eating) and then it was nap time again (I get sleepy pretty quickly at times). Mom and Dad made a delicious Christmas supper for themselves and rented a movie to watch (or fall asleep to), after I went to bed.
1 comment:
Geneva, it's so fun looking at your pictures. It looks like the 3 of you have adjusted well to being a family. Lauren is very beautiful, another possible match for Corbin. That's just the kind of Grandma I am --always having Corbin's best interest in mind.:)
If you are ever in our area visiting give me a call.
May God's richest blessings be with you.
Love, Marlene(ohio grammie)
Post a Comment