Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas in Vermont


We flew to Vermont after Dad finished work Christmas week. We then spent 8 days there. Five of those days, all of Mommy's brothers and sisters, nieces, and nephews were all together.
In the above picture, we had a big breakfast and carol sing with the extended family.

There was a menu and job chart that worked great for feeding/cleaning 16 of us. Micah and Jesse had lunch duty--Need any help Uncle Micah?!

Everyone spent lots of time just talking and enjoying being together.

We had some beautiful Vermont snow storms--here's Charlotte.

I became fascinated with people drinking!

Can I play with that, Alyssa?

Joel and I matched.

A little dinner date with Alyssa.

I became a much more demanding eater over the holidays.

Oh, how I love reading.

1 comment:

The Fritch Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the picture with the horse! Oh and the one with Lauren and her cousin matching (you almost can't tell where one ends and the other begins)!