Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Week Of July 11th


I'm sure we won't keep this up each week, but might as well keep going while I'm on a roll!!
Last evening, our church had "Dottie P'Poole's Annual Pool Party". It was probably in the low 60's (in mid July!!!), but lots of people braved the water. It was warm in the water, but lots of shivers and purple lips when out of it.

We had a cat adopt us this week. Lauren loves "Kitty" and the kitty follows her a lot. We hope to find its owner, but are enjoying it's visit for now.

Lauren trying out Carter's new farm exersaucer.

Note to self-don't schedule two small kids' doctors' appointments (with shots) at the same time. It took 1 1/2 hours to be seen (which by then, they were spent) and an hour of the appointment, shots, and checking out. Needless to say, I had two SCREAMING kids on my hands.

Lauren likes to help Mommy give Carter his nighttime rice cereal bottle.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Geneva, the photos are great! Did the children for sleep for a long time after the shots? I hope so!! Anyway, I'm loving the frequency of posts. You can do it. I'm cheering you on all the way!!!