Lauren after a late afternoon swim.
Lauren, Richie and Alex taking a swimming break.
We went with our friends Melissa and Rob to a Festival-the kids had fun playing some games and picking from the prize box.
Family "fishing"
Kitty relaxing in the rain gutter.
Jason's reaction to a bee sting-Yikes!
The kids and I took a trip to OH to meet up with Kelsey and her family (visiting from China), Ginger and her family (visiting from China also), and Rachel, Andrew, and Jack.
We had a fun get together at Dan and Bernie's
We got to play with Kelsey's two girls. Jeff watched the kids during nap-time so Kelsey and I could go get some lunch--Jeff said he got 7 minutes total to himself, as there was always someone up (crying much of the time).
A sight I thought I'd never see!!! (seeing as Jason is "deathly" allergic to cats.)
No comments:
Post a Comment