Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Fun

Jason and I after our first indoor soccer game together, on our church's league. It was fun but whew, feel a bit old! One of us would play while the other watched the kids on the sidelines. Unfortunately, Lauren was pretty sad about the loud noises, so we'll see what we'll do next game. We won 14-3 or something like that. Jason scored one of the goals!

(Sorry I guess I didn't flip this picture)-Lauren's been pretty sensitive to sound, so this is the sight we see lately at anything with noise.

The Duke football game for Employee Appreciation day

Our friends Mark and Amy, Eliza, Kimble, and Grant

Toilet training even goes for the baby dolls

They love wearing our shoes around.

Our small group went to a Durham Bulls baseball game.

Our new friends Amy, Eliza, and Grant came over for the morning. So fun!

Bath time fun (after the tears of washing the shampoo out of course)

My helpers-they're so cute-they love to fill the washer machine with the load of laundry (so smart, they thought to get the stool to make it easier for Carter. Lauren shakes and folds the clothes before they go in). It actually saves time cause I leave them to this task and go do something else.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

love the photo of the kids after their baths! Helping with the laundry - your dream come true!!

Amy said...

That is so fun that you guys are playing soccer together!

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times being had by the Halls! Way to make friends, Gen! I knew you would! Miss those cutie kids (oh yeah, and you :)
Erin

Rachel said...

ah, fun pics! i am very excited/hoping we will see them soon!!! that is funny about noise sensitivity... either it is an age thing or a "roberts" gene. Jack does it now after seeing Andrew do it. They get overwhelmed with noises easily!

AnnMKnapp said...

Awww, you guys look so great! We miss you! I see so much of you in Lauren in the shoe picture!!